Monday, January 11, 2016

73rd Annual Golden Globes - The Worst...

Last night was a bad night for some celebrities...

For Lux-a-aPorter, the worst dressed were:

Eva Longoria in George Hobeika (the is not appropriate for large hips since the floral prints makes them look larger)
Kate Hudson in Michael Kors Collection (I love kate Hudson and would say that this dress would be great for a summer party; for the occasion it´s too much! Or shall I say... too less!)
Patricia Arquette with a beautiful dress but... the hudge bow is a disaster! I am a fan of "Medium", but had no choice but placing Patricia among the worst dressed...


Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen (being a fan of McQueen, and although I like the dress, I do not think it suits her; it looks like skin over skin... Rooney kills the dress... and the opposite is also true. Wrong color!)




No comments:

Post a Comment